Carmesi Panty Liners
- Low stock - 19 items left
- Inventory on the way
We created our liners to ensure that your body feels clean, confident, & comfortable every single day.
- Plant-Based Top Sheet: Made of plant-based material, which is safe, naturally soft, & rash-free.
- Stay Fresh and Clean all Day: Protect your underwear from light spotting, vaginal discharge, and incontinence.
- Ultra-Thin: So incredibly thin that you won't even feel like you're wearing a Panty Liner.
- No Nasties: Dermatologically tested to be free of irritants or chlorine.
- Travel-Friendly: Easily fit in your pocket and purse, so that you can stay dry and comfortable on the go.
- Top-sheet of liner - Corn fiber
- Back-sheet of liner - Breathable plastic sheet
- Wrapper - Plastic
- Packaging - Paper
- Remove the Wrapper: Unwrap the individual panty liner.
- Peel off the Back Sticker: From the back of the panty liner, peel the sticker off that is attached to the wrapper.
- Stick the Liner to Your Underwear: Keeping the liner aligned to the middle of the panty gusset, stick it firmly in place.
- Disposal: After you are done using the panty liner at the end of the day, peel it off from your underwear, wrap it in a newspaper, and throw it in the dry waste bin.
Sanitary hygiene essentials are very intimate and delicate for any woman, and ensuring the sanctity of our products is paramount to us. We consider any returned goods compromised in quality, and therefore do not accept returns. However, should you be facing any issue with the product, we would be glad to assist you with it.
What is the composition of Carmesi Panty Liners? Carmesi panty liners have been made using the finest plant-based ingredients, without the use of any harsh chemicals. The top layer is made with corn fiber which is naturally soft to the skin, while the bottom layer is made of breathable plastic to save your skin from feeling suffocated & uncomfortable. How often do I change a Carmesi Panty Liner? Like any intimate hygiene product, Carmesi panty liners are advised to be changed every 5-6 hours to maintain proper hygiene and comfort. Are Carmesi Panty Liners skin-friendly? Yes, absolutely. In fact, panty liners have been specially designed to be extremely sensitive on the skin. Carmesi panty liners have been made using the finest plant-based ingredients, so that women experience no irritation or rashes, and can wear them on a daily basis without experiencing any discomfort. Carmesi panty liners are extremely soft and sensitive to the skin. What is the length of Carmesi Liners? The length of Carmesi panty liners is 150mm. Why should I use Panty Liners? You should use panty liners to maintain your everyday hygiene and comfort. Carmesi panty liners ensure that you are protected against any spotting due to vaginal discharge or unexpected period leaks, and also keep you covered from light bladder leakages. How often should I use Panty Liners? Panty liners should be used every day, in order to maintain daily intimate hygiene, dryness, and comfort. They should specifically be used when one's period dates are approaching, so any light bleeding doesn't spoil one's underwear. Plus, they can be used at the extreme end of the period cycle when bleeding is very low. How to use a Carmesi Panty Liner? Detach the liner from its wrapper. Release the paper backing of the liner to expose the adhesive, and place it on your underclothes so that the adhesive sticks to the underwear. And you're good to go! How many sizes do Carmesi Liners come in? Our panty liners are available only in one size, which is 150 mm (length). How many variants of Carmesi Panty Liners are available? Currently, our panty liners are available in two different packs. Pack of 20 liners. Pack of 60 liners.