Carmesi Intimate Cleanser - 100ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Naturally Gentle and Soothing: The Carmesi Intimate Cleanser is made from 100% natural and powerful ingredients like pure olive leaf extracts, aloe vera, basil, ylang-ylang oil, etc to make it very gentle and soothing to your intimate region.
- Soap Free: The intimate wash is free from soap and surfactants that are known to disrupt the delicate pH of your vagina.
- Maintains Hygiene and pH: The Carmesi Intimate Cleanser is better than washing with just water as it cleans your vulva thoroughly while maintaining hygiene and pH of your vagina.
- Prevents Diseases and Discomforts: The cleanser guards against intimate diseases and discomforts like urinary infections, itching, and soreness.
Completely Safe: The intimate cleanser is dermatologically tested to be free from harmful chemicals, soaps, and irritants.
Olive Leaf, Aloe Vera, Rose, Garlic, Basil, Manjakani, Shatavari, Ylang Ylang Oil, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin IP, Guar Gum IP, Citric Acid IP, Purified Water
- Olive Leaf Extracts: Olive leaf has powerful anti-bacterial properties and is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients. These make it the perfect ingredient for the intimate wash, helping to ward off infections while keeping the area adequately moisturized.
- Basil: The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of basil prevent rashes, pimples and itchiness in the intimate area while keeping it clean and free from impurities.
- Remove the Cap: Gently remove the cap from the bottle of the intimate cleanser.
- Pump Out Desired Amount: On the palm of your hand, pump out the desired amount of product and gently rub your hands together to spread it evenly on your palms and fingers.
- Apply on your Vulva: Rub the product on your vulva thoroughly, spreading it out evenly on the entire region. Do not apply the product inside your vagina as it is not necessary and can be difficult to clean.
- Wash with Water: After you are done applying the product on all necessary areas of your intimate region, wash off the product with preferably warm water, making sure no product is left behind.
Sanitary hygiene essentials are very intimate and delicate for any woman, and ensuring the sanctity of our products is paramount to us. We consider any returned goods compromised in quality, and therefore do not accept returns. However, should you be facing any issue with the product, we would be glad to assist you with it.
How safe is Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? While creating Carmesi Intimate Cleanser, what mattered to us the most is 'Creating a product that's absolutely safe and extremely gentle' for your sensitive vaginal skin. That's why, our intimate cleanser does not contain any chemicals, soaps, parabens, sulphates, preservatives, or artificial fragrances. It just contains the goodness and purity of 100% Natural Herbs. So yes, it's completely SAFE for you and your beautiful vagina! How is Carmesi Intimate Cleanser different from other Intimate Washes? Notice that we call it an Intimate Cleanser, and not an Intimate Wash. That's because other intimate 'washes' use a host of chemicals and artificial surfactants to assist foaming, while we use only natural foaming agents and the purest ingredients, without the use of any chemicals & artificial foaming agents. Your vagina is an extremely sensitive organ, and we believe that chemicals have no place in it. That's why Carmesi Intimate Cleanser is 100% nature-derived. What are the benefits of using Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? Carmesi Intimate Cleanser is 100% Natural and contains extracts of Olive Leaf & other nature-derived herbs. Here are the benefits of using it on a daily basis:
-Helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections -Keeps your vaginal area fresh and clean -Maintains the ideal pH balance of your vagina -Prevents soreness, itching, & vaginal odor
What are the ingredients of Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? Carmesi Intimate Cleanser is made with the purity of 100% natural herbs, so it’s gentle, safe, & naturally nourishing for your body. EVERYTHING THAT’S INSIDE: Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose (Rosa Centifolia), Garlic (Allium sativum), Basil (Ocimum Sanctum), Manjakani (Quercus Infectoria), Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus), Glycerin IP, Guar Gum IP Why Olive Leaf? The Olive Plant is symbolic of Purity. And with our intimate cleanser, we promise to offer you nothing short of the purest of ingredients, so your intimates remain protected and nourished. Besides, Olive Leaf is: -A natural & powerful anti-bacteria -Rich in phytonutrients & antioxidants -Preventative against Candida yeast How and when should I use Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? How: Pump out some cleanser from the bottle, apply externally on your vaginal area, and rinse. When: - Daily, while taking a shower - During menstruation - Before and after sexual intercourse Who can use Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? Anyone above the age of 13 can use Carmesi Intimate Cleanser. However, someone who hasn't had her first period need not use the cleanser. It's perfectly safe for use as it is entirely made with the finest natural herbs. Do I need a doctor's prescription to use Carmesi Intimate Cleanser? No. A doctor's prescription is not needed to use the Carmesi Intimate Cleanser. Just like you use a regular body wash or face wash to maintain hygiene, the Carmesi Intimate Cleanser can also be used regularly to maintain your intimate hygiene. Can Carmesi Intimate Cleanser be used during pregnancy? Yes, Carmesi Intimate Cleanser can be safely used by women during pregnancy. However, after giving birth, it is to be used only after 30 days. Also, care should be taken to not apply it on an open wound. After undergoing an operation, it is to be used after 60 days. Can Carmesi Intimate Cleanser be used during periods? During periods, the pH value of the vagina rises between 7.30 and 7.45. This creates the ideal condition for bacteria to multiply if there is an infection. It is therefore recommended to use Carmesi Intimate Cleanser daily on the days of periods, to maintain the normal pH balance of the vagina and avoid any infections or allergies. Why should I use a special product to clean my vagina? The ideal pH level of a vagina is between 3.8 and 4.5, which is moderately acidic. The friendly bacteria called Lactobacillus that lives in the vagina, feeds on glycogen found in vaginal mucus to emit lactic acid. This acid, in turn, kills any harmful bacteria or virus that could lead to infections. But when you wash your vagina with soaps or other chemical-based washes that typically have a pH value of more than 8, it disturbs the vagina’s normal pH balance and the natural habitat of these hardworking bacteria. It is therefore recommended to use a chemical-free pH-balanced intimate cleanser that's specially formulated to maintain this pH balance.